7 CRE Tips to improve your online Marketing
Marketing has expanded far beyond billboards or TV ads. Online marketing is the new wave and it’s time to join before you get left behind! Through your website, email, social media and videos, you can attract new leads. Here’s a breakdown of the ‘need to know’ about online marketing.
- Personalize your content. People ingest content quicker than ever, and because of this mass consumption, users want to see something real, but also concise. Presenting your company in a way that is clear and personable is important in marketing your brand. They want to see who you are and what you can for them.
- Providing pertinent information. Maintaining a blog is one of the best way to increase your SEO rankings, but it’s equally important that the information you’re providing is relevant to your audience. Write about what you are interested, and chances are you will attract the people you want to attract. Whether it’s tips on why traffic counts matter or tips on getting a higher lease rate, discuss subjects that you know the average consumer will need in their everyday lives.
- Share! This probably seems obvious, but you have to make yourself heard! Share your content with your peers through social media. Create unique content and distribute it, which will get those you share it with to share it too!
- Increase the visibility of your site. Content is king with search engine optimization (SEO). You can’t stay relevant if you’re not producing. The frequency and consistency of posting content is just as important as the content itself. So don’t repeat old information over and over. Bring your team together and start creating!
- Engage! Facebook and Linkedin have become giants in the social media game, which means using them is an important aspect in your digital marketing strategy. According to Pew Research Center, about 52% of adult internet users are active on at least two social media platforms. Those are all potential clients you might be missing out on if you’re not on social media, or keeping your content fresh and updated.
- Make your website responsive. These days you have to do more than just have a website. Most web traffic now comes from mobile devices. If you’ve still got a static website, you’re turning away a large percentage of potential clientele. It’s time to upgrade and make sure your site is mobile ready!
- Make your emails mobile compatible. As you can probably guess, most people (65%) are opening their emails on their phones. If your newsletter template is outdated, consider upgrading.
Feeling a little overwhelmed? Contact Us to get a marketing consultation for your brand and see how we can help!